From 1 April 2016, all employers will be required to issue itemised payslips to employees covered under the Employment Act.
With that, we strongly advised all companies to purchase a payroll software compliance to Singapore guideline for itemised payslip generated for payroll software
Itemised payslip format would include:
– Full name of employer.
-Full name of employee.
-Date of payment (or dates, if the payslips consolidates multiple payments).
For hourly, daily or piece-rated workers, indicate all of the following:
- Basic rate of pay, e.g. $X per hour.
- Total number of hours or days worked or pieces produced.
-Start and end date of salary period.
-Allowances paid for salary period, such as:
- All fixed allowances, e.g. transport.
- All ad-hoc allowances, e.g. one-off uniform allowance.
-Any other additional payment for each salary period, such as:
- Rest day pay
- Public holiday pay
-Deductions made for each salary period, such as:
- All fixed deductions (e.g. employee’s CPF contribution).
- All ad-hoc deductions (e.g. deductions for no-pay leave, absence from work).
-Overtime hours worked.
-Start and end date of overtime payment period (if different from item 5 start and end date of salary period).
-Net salary paid in total.