EZ Accounting Software®
An IRAS accredited application for Account and inventory software management, this application is loaded with several features that can be easily mastered. A Novice with less or zero billing or EZ Accounting® /inventory knowledge can learn all functions through simple navigation within a few hours.
EZ Accounting® & Inventory Features: –
- Able to handle and speed up all accounting functions in an organization
- EZ Accounting® financial reporting
- Able to handle multiple company transactions
- Multiple currency functions
- Provide different levels of data access security
- Flexibility in modifying any transaction
- Capable of handling transactions up to 18 months
- Ability to record advance and post-dated cheques
- Omitted entries from the previous month could be inserted effortlessly
- Able to compute sales commission to the agent
- Goods & Services Tax (GST) computation function
- Able to generate audit trail reports
- Unrealised Gain/Loss computation
- Monthly profit/Loss and Balance Sheet report
- Consolidated account
- Project account
The application has inbuilt features to manage stock movement and inventory updates providing real-time reports for advanced business management. Through real-time reports, the application can forecast sales and stock values in multiple formats with powerful inbuilt designers that can project through custom dashboards.
EZ Accounting® user friendly interface:
EZ Accounting® is designed in such as the way it’s so user-friendly, such that anyone with not much of accounting knowledge is able to master it within few hours of training. There are arrows guide to tell a user where to kick-start imputing their entries.
Similar to other brands of accounting software functions, using ours will help greatly in all business transactions as accounting will be made easier..
It has EZ Billing and Inventory software features which can help you manage your stock movement well and has powerful reporting for your management.
To top it all, it had powerful reporting designer tools to back-end which is able to produce proper dashboard reporting for the user to view their transaction on real-time accounting software such as EZ Accounting®.
For New Budget 2013, for Years of Assessment (YAs) 2013 to 2018, businesses that invest in qualifying activities under the Productivity and Innovation Credit (PIC) scheme This is giving 400% tax deductions/allowances and/or 60% cash payout (“PIC cash payout”) under the PIC scheme.
For more information, do call us now at: 6746 2613/ 6227 1797