Payroll Software Singapore
Sage_Ubs and EZ payroll offers one of the best payroll & accounting software in the market. At One Stop Accounting, we provide the best payroll software on the market. From brands such as EZ payroll, Sage_Ubs payroll and MYOB, we have a comprehensive range of payroll software available to cater to your company’s individual needs.
Our payroll software able to help you lower administrative costs, increase the efficiency of your company, save time as well as offer you a greater degree of financial detail, giving you the ability to keep abreast of your competition in Singapore. Payroll software in Singapore is, therefore integral for a company looking to form a lead and stay ahead of their competition.
So, lose your worries and contact us for we are the preferred No.1 Accounting & Payroll Software Company in Singapore by providing only the Best Payroll Software in the Market with good after sales service.
Features of our software include:
- Computation of staff payroll base on different working hour table
- Computation of staff allowance
- Computation of staff deductions
- Computation of staff overtime
- Computation of staff levy
- Computation of annual leave(e.g childcare leave/maternity leave/compensation leave)
- Automatic computing function for CPF contribution
- Automatic computing function for SINDA/CDAC/MBMF/ECF/SDL
- Automatic reminder of staff leave
- Online leave submission via our cloud application
- Bank Giro Submission
- Real time reporting for payroll
- Real time IR8A/IR8S forms submission
- Project staff salary computation(e.g construction firms)
- Multiple modes of payment to staff(e.g cash/giro/cheque)
- Leave approval module(e.g Hr Manager can view and reject staff leave), a copy via email will be notifited to staff)
- Real time printing of pay slip to staff
It is a requirement by Singapore MOM to have itemised payslip by April 2016. Do see below for a sample of itemised payslip (subject to customized if required)
For New Budget 2013, for Years of Assessment (YAs) 2013 to 2018, businesses that invest in qualifying activities under the Productivity and Innovation Credit (PIC) scheme
This is giving 400% tax deductions/allowances and/or 60% cash payout (“PIC cash payout”) under the PIC scheme.
For more information, do call us now at: 6746 2613/ 6227 1797