EZ Accounting Software®
EZ Accounting® & Inventory Features: –
- Able to handle and speed up all accounting functions in an organization
- EZ Accounting® financial reporting
- Able to handle multiple company transactions
- Multiple currency function
- Provide different levels of data access security
- Flexibility in modifying any transaction
- Capable of handling transactions up to 18 months
- Ability to record advance and post-dated cheques
- Omitted entries from the previous month could be inserted effortlessly
- Able to compute sales commission to agent
- Goods & Services Tax (GST) computation function
- Able to generate audit trail reports.
- Unrealised Gain/Loss computation.
- Monthly profit/Loss and Balance Sheet report
- Consolidated account
- Project account
Not only its is able to provide user with load of features, it also provide user friendly contents and interface so that user with no accounting or billing / inventory knowledge are able to master it within few hours of training.
EZ Accounting® user friendly interface:
EZ Accounting® is design in such as way its so user friendly, such that anyone with not much of accounting knowledge are able to master it within few hours of training. There are arrows guide to tell a user where to kick start imputing their accounting entries.
EZ Accounting® has EZ Billing And Inventory software features which can help you manage your stock movement well and has powerful reporting for your management.
To top it all, it had powerful reporting designer tools to back-end which is able to produce proper dashboard reporting for user to view their transaction on a real time accounting software such as EZ Accounting®.
Similar with other brands of accounting software functions, the use of EZ Accounting® software in Singapore will helps greatly in all accounting transactions as accounting will be made easier with computerize accounting software.
For New Budget 2013, for Years of Assessment (YAs) 2013 to 2018, businesses that invest in qualifying activities under the Productivity and Innovation Credit (PIC) scheme
This is giving 400% tax deductions/allowances and/or 60% cash payout (“PIC cash payout”) under the PIC scheme.
For more information, do call us now at: 6746 2613/ 6227 1797